The Bulgarian Association of
Agricultural Land Owners is an association which proclaims
innovative ideas and realizes projects in the sphere of
It is established by seven
corporate partnerships, which invest in agricultural land. They
own commonly over 1 000 000 dka agricultural land.
The main purposes of BAALO are as
- Acceleration of the process of concentration and
re-allocation of agricultural land.
- Effective utilization of agricultural sources.
- Creation of conditions for the modern development of
- Maintenance of active co-operation with the other
participants in agricultural relations, mainly
lease-holders, owners and the government in the face of
The Ministry of Agriculture
- Establishing of sheer, regulated and liquid market by
making general system for management and granting on lease the
lands, which are property of the associations -members of BAALO
Such united policy is orientated to improve the relations
between the users and the owners of agricultural land in
addition to the government as the biggest owner of land. The
main activity of each of the associations- members of BAALO is
directed to purchase, concentration, re-allocation and renting
and granting on lease agricultural land.